Friday, June 12, 2009

Woah!

I can't believe it's been 2 and a half weeks since my last entry. All I can say is that I have been busy!

My oldest child, a niece we have been raising since she was 2, went to visit her mom in SC. My oldest son, Greyson, turned 9 on the 8th. Poor kid...we had to reschedule his party due to the fact our toddler was really sick. So this was our little salvaged party at home. Real party coming up soon.

Greyson was the first baby born to me, 2nd in our home. He is a super easy, delightful kid. He also has a quiet sense of humor. I'm so glad I get the pleasure of being his mom.

These cookies came from RosewoodHill. She replied to my alchemy request on Etsy and she made 2 WONDERFUL cookies for the birthday boy. Also got him a Jedi robe from CustomKids


And, my business? BUSY! I found out I was featured on a website.

http://www.ohdeedoh.com/ohdeedoh/scavenger/etsy-find-unpaper-towels-087167

I sold more then 40 sets of my unpaper towels is a very short time frame. I am in complete shock and awe. I would write more but I have a heck of a lot of orders to process!

Oh one more thing...

I'll be in the July Spotted Box. I stayed up until 3:00 a.m. to get my samples prepared. I wanted to get this out of the way so that I can work on my unpaper towel orders. Phew! I just need to work on my ads and then I'll be all set.

And 2 lucky Spotted Box buyers will get a FREE package of unpaper towels!! Who will win?

Can you see how I SEWED these closed?? :D That was fun! I have had these small manilla envelopes forever and they don't work well for my shipping needs so I cut them in half, stuffed them and sewed them closed.
I recently made some girly burp cloths for a friend. She bought one set and I put a set up on my etsy store. After a sea of off-white unpaper towels, this little project tickled me...pink. heheOK, I really have to go. since I started this, my toddler used her little potty and tried to clean it out in our bathroom sink. Sound goods but not really! She also scratched the heck out of her big brother. And my middle daughter helped herself to Coke for breakfast. Aye aye aye!

No comments: