Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Halloween Inspired Creature

I really love bright colors and bold color combinations...like purple and orange. I came across a box of felt in my studio last night and I felt the need to create. My toddler 'helped' me. This guy is soft and squishy and my youngest daughter thinks he's her best friend. He has big bug eyes that I made using non equal size imperfectly round 'circles' that sewed in yoyo fashion to create the eyeballs. I added hand painted eyes that I purchased from etsy a while back.



And he looks just as good upside down as he does right side up.

I didn't really have a purpose in mind when I made him but I have a feeling this fella is going to stay here.

2 comments:

Hills N Valleys said...

Oh my word that is cute...in a funny sortof way.

Kerri said...

I know, Joy!